International entertainment
International entertainment
Jaden Smith claims to be dating Tyler, the Creator
Jaden Smith has once again claimed he's dating Tyler, the Creator. The 20-year-old rapper - who is the son of Hollywood stars Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith - recently claimed to be dating Tyler and although Tyler appeared to deny the suggestion at the time, Jaden has now reaffirmed his original statement.
He told Apple Music's Beats 1 Radio: "I recently said that Tyler, the Creator is my boyfriend, and that's true. So, just so you know."
Jaden initially appeared to make his new relationship public at Camp Flog Gnaw, where he lavished praise on Tyler and referred to the rap star as his "boyfriend".
He said at the time: "I just want to say Tyler, the Creator is the best friend in the world and I love him so *&%$ much.
However, Tyler seemingly rubbished the claim, shaking his head at Jaden's comments.
Sean 'Diddy' Combs has been leaning on his ex-girlfriend Cassie for support after Kim Porter's death.
The 49-year-old hip-hop mogul has been left feeling heartbroken by news of Porter's death, having dated the model on and off for several decades and having had three kids together, and Diddy has turned to Cassie for comfort.
Diddy and Cassie, 32, ended their high-profile relationship last month, but E! News spotted a solemn-looking Diddy alongside the singer shortly after Porter's death was announced.
"Cassie reached out to Diddy, sending him a text message checking up on him and expressing her condolences."
Diddy - who had son Christian, 20, and twins Jessie James and D'Lila, 12, with Porter - has been left crushed by the news.
Even though they were no longer dating, Diddy remained "very close" to the 47-year-old model and they were "still a family".
A source previously said: "Diddy is devastated and shocked.
"He and Kim were still very close friends and co-parents even though their romantic relationship didn't work.
"They were still a family."
Porter was found dead at her Los Angeles home last Thursday, after suffering from "flu-like" symptoms for weeks, and the police subsequently confirmed there was "no foul playing" surrounding her passing.
***Kanye West to build fire-proof community**
Kanye West says he's building a fire-proof community. The 41-year-old rapper - who is married to reality TV star Kim Kardashian West - has responded to the devastating wildfires in California by revealing he plans to build a community that can tackle the blazes.
Kanye - who has attracted criticism for his outspoken views throughout his career - tweeted: "Building a fireproof community (sic)"
Various celebrities have seen their houses destroyed by the wildfires in California, including Robin Thicke.
The 'Blurred Lines' singer recently revealed there's "nothing left" of his home after it was caught in the wildfires.
He said: "It's funny, [from what] you see movies, you'd think there would be one doll left over, or a book of course, something. [But] it's just rubble. There's nothing left."
The 41-year-old musician spoke of the "devastation" that his community is facing in the wake of the fires, but said there was still "hope", as many of the homes in the area were still standing.
He added: "It's a great community, it's a community of wonderful people, a lot of parents whose kids go to the same school as my kid. It's just devastating.
"Coming back here, there's a lot of hope. I see how many homes are standing, [there are] a lot of positive things that a lot of people who had to evacuate don't know."


